All athletes must have an updated physical and all forms loaded in Arbiter* before being allowed to participate in tryouts (link to forms)
*Remember, Arbiter requires both the student and parent to create separate accounts
Monday, January 21, 2019: NO SCHOOL
- A stick (please remove all tape). The coaches will help tie strings, if needed
- Goggles or helmet (helmet is OPTIONAL)
- Mouth guard (not optional)
- Cleats AND tennis shoes
- Water (a lot of it!)
- Appropriate attire (the weather forecast is for overcast skies, highs of 40's and lows of 30's and 20's) – dress in layers
- Gloves (optional). In cold weather, the coaches recommend wearing a size larger than normal in order to accommodate rubber/latex gloves underneath. The rubber/latex gloves help keep hands warmer.
*1st day notes: Wear tennis shoes on Tuesday, January 22. Bring cleats, too. Everyone will run a timed mile. Coaches will use the times to determine who will be best suited for midfield positions and they will use the times throughout the season to track progress.
Everyone will receive a reversible jersey. Bring this every day to tryouts.